Cranberry sauce So simple!
Homemade cranberry sauce is a staple for the holiday feast. After trying this recipe, I will never used canned cranberry sauce again. Its so easy!
Buy your fresh cranberries (found in the produce section seasonally). Buy extra bags to freeze the bag. Put it in a freezer safe bag first.
This smells so good while it's cooking.
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cut water
- pinch (or more to taste): Cinnamon and ginger
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a saucepan, mix sugar, spices and liquids
Bring to a bowl
Stir often, you'll hear the cranberries pop
As it reduces it will bubble
cook for 10-15 minutes
remove from heat, let cool and serve or refrigerate overnight and serve chilled
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Rustic Garlic Mashed... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Pie Bars 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Key Lime Fudge 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Vanilla-Strawberry Coconut... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad In Jars 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cranberry Cookies with Brown... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)