Cranberry sauce So simple!
Homemade cranberry sauce is a staple for the holiday feast. After trying this recipe, I will never used canned cranberry sauce again. Its so easy!
Buy your fresh cranberries (found in the produce section seasonally). Buy extra bags to freeze the bag. Put it in a freezer safe bag first.
This smells so good while it's cooking.
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cut water
- pinch (or more to taste): Cinnamon and ginger
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a saucepan, mix sugar, spices and liquids
Bring to a bowl
Stir often, you'll hear the cranberries pop
As it reduces it will bubble
cook for 10-15 minutes
remove from heat, let cool and serve or refrigerate overnight and serve chilled
You'll also love
- Breaded Pork Chops 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- EASY STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Muffins 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamy White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)