HERB AND LEMON STUFFED TURKEY
- 1 Whole Turkey (15-18 pounds)
- 1 Cup QCOM Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Fresh Lemons
- 6 sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 Bunch of Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
In a blender, combine oil, honey, half the bunch of parsley (leaves only), one sprig of Rosemary (leaves only), juice and zest of one lemon, and a pinch of sald and pepper. Blend until well combined.
Stuff the rest of the rosemary and parsley into the cavity of the turkey. Then slice the two remaining lemons into wheels and stuff into the cavity as well.
Baste turkey with glaze before roasting and let bake for two hours. After two hours, baste the turkey every hour until done.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Seviche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cream of Cucumber Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- blackberry freezer jam 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cilantro-Lime Rice 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Mini Bundt Cakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- marinated beef brisket 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Breast with new... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf 4/5 (1 Votes)