Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
This cake is a very easy, very rich, and very good. You may sub vanilla pudding for a less chocolaty cake, or sub semi-sweet chocolate chips for a more intense chocolate flavor.
Fat:22.9G, Carbs: 48.3 gr., Fiber:0.8gr. Protein: 4.5 gr
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 3/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips(mini)
Cooking time 50mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees, grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, instant pudding and sugar. Add the water, oil, eggs, and sour cream, mix until well blended. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
3. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes in the preheated ove. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 mins. before invering onto a wire rack to cool completely.