CAESAR BEEF KEBABS
Makes: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 4 minutes for potatoes; for kebabs, grill: 10 to 12 minutes; broil: 8 to 10 minutes
- 4 small new potatoes (about 1/2 pound) cut into quarters
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin, 1 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup store-bought non-creamy Caesar dressing (such as Ken's), divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
Microwave potatoes on high (100 percent power) 3 to 4 minutes or just until tender. Cool slightly. Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing; set aside. Pour remaining dressing over kebab mixture and toss to coat. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers. Grill, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium; turn occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle kebabs with reserved dressing just before serving.
Note: To broil, put on rack in broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.