Oven Chicken Risotto
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice (short-grain)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped deli-roasted chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish; bake 5 minutes or until melted. Stir in broth and next 3 ingredients.
2. Bake, covered, at 400° for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Fluff rice with a fork. Stir in chicken, mozzarella, and tomatoes; sprinkle with shredded basil. Serve immediately.