- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal [crushed to 1 cup] or 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup 2 packages [8 oz. each] light cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar [7 oz.] marshmallow creme
- 2-3 cups sliced fruit fresh or canned, well drained
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 150mins
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal, sugar, margarine and corn syrup. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 12 inch pizza pan.
2. Bake at 350 F about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
3. Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Spread over crust.
4. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture. Chill about 1 hour or until firm. Serve cold.