Turkey Marinade #2 (Injectable)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic power
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
Makes plenty of marinade to inject an 8-15 pound turkey.
Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat until all ingredients are dissolved and well blended. Let cool to room temperature before injecting in the turkey. Before putting the marinade in the injector, whisk the mixture well to emulsify all the ingredients together.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Herb Roast Turkey Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)