- 1 (10-oz./284g) package frozen, unsweetened defrosted blueberries or 2 cups (500 mL) fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 T orange juice
- 1/2 t grated orange rind
- 2 cups blueberry yogurt
- 4 thin orange slices
Reserve a few blueberries for garnish. In a large saucepan.
Combine remaining blueberries, water, sugar, orange juice and rind. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Sieve soup through a strainer. Chill.
Stir in yogurt. Serve icy cold.
Over each portion float an orange slice topped with the reserved blueberries.
This soup is delicious served in chilled glass mugs.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)