- 1 pkg Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Place 30 cookies in food processor container, cover. Process 30 to 45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter, mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium sped until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir 1 1/2 cups of chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over crust sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
4. Bake 45 mins or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 16 pieces.