Roasted Cauliflower With Dates and Pine Nuts
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 8 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Evenly spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast, tossing once with a spatula, until golden brown at the edges, about 20 minutes.
Put the butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Once it's melted, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring frequently, until they're lightly golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and dates and continue cooking until they're softened, 2 to 3 minutes more; season with salt.
Transfer the hot cauliflower to a serving bowl, drizzle the pine nut mixture over the top and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary and serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Chicken Florentine Pasta - Pioneer... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato and Roasted Veggie Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE COVERED SNOW PEAKS 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Sauce (Made from Jam) 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Fudge Zucchini Cookies 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- My Gramma's Orange Date Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Dessert Misc: Cocoa-Date Truffles 4.6/5 (12 Votes)