Apple cranberry Stuffing
- Makes 10 (3/4-cup) servings.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium tart red apples, cored and chopped
- 1 bag (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 6 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup apple juice
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in apples, cranberries, parsley, rosemary and thyme.
2. Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture, broth and apple juice; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
I'm cooking now!