Classic NY Philly Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups Nabsico grahams, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 5 pkgs (8 oz each) Phil cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
1. mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9 inch pan. Bake at 325 F for 10 mins.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake at 325 F for 1 hour 10 mins or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.