Oatmeal Apricot Cookies
These chewy oatmeal apricot cookies are so satisfying and refreshing at any time of year, but especially during the fall.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces dried apricots, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Whip oil, brown sugar, egg whites, water and vanilla until mixture is creamy. Add oats, flour, baking soda and apricots; mix well.
Drop rounded teaspoons on non-stick cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Boar's Head Sweet Vidalia Onions... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork-Filled Turnovers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apricot Chocolate Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Big John's Beans 'N Fixins 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store's... 3.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Starbucks Oatcakes 3.9/5 (9 Votes)