Oatmeal Apricot Cookies
These chewy oatmeal apricot cookies are so satisfying and refreshing at any time of year, but especially during the fall.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces dried apricots, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Whip oil, brown sugar, egg whites, water and vanilla until mixture is creamy. Add oats, flour, baking soda and apricots; mix well.
Drop rounded teaspoons on non-stick cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)