Soup in a Hurry
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, not drained
- 1 can (14 1/4 ounces) Mexican diced or stewed tomatoes, not drained
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild, medium, or hot picante sauce
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Or, put all in crock pot, mix well and simmer for 4-6 hours.