Easy to make, this Mushroom Pâté is a vegetarian recipe that is packed-full of rich mushroom flavors and will impress your guests and family. Serve with thinly sliced baguettes, crackers, or the veggies of your choice for a scrumptious way to start any celebratory meal or impressive dinner party spread. Quick and easy this recipe comes together in no time and feeds a crowd for the ultimate in party pleasers.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced, about 1 cup
- 4-ounces white mushrooms, sliced, about 1/2 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large pan. Add mushrooms, shallot, garlic and thyme. Sauté over medium heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked through.
Add mushroom mixture, half and half, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon truffle oil to food processor. Process until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve with crostini, crackers, and veggies.
You'll also love
- Whole Wheat Date Nut Bread 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3/4) Coconut Flour... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shredded Pork Taquitos 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.3/5 (24 Votes)