Banana Split Dessert
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (2O ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350°-
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
Press mixture into 9xI3~inch baking pan and bake for 5 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Spread over crust.
Spread pineapple on top of cream cheese; arrange bananas on top of pineapple.
Top with whipped topping and drizzle with choco¬late syrup.