Quick & Easy Camp Stew
Barbecued pork, beef and a plethora of vegetables simmer slowly to create this Quick and Easy Camp Stew. For even more flavor, try it prepared in a slow cooker.
- 1 can Castleberry's barbecue pork
- 1 can Castleberry's barbecue beef
- 1 can Swanson Chicken (add a little BBQ sauce to it)
- 2 cans tomatoes
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can shoe peg corn
- 1 can lima beans (optional)
- 1 medium onion; chopped fine
- 1 squirt lemon juice
- 2 medium size potatoes; parboiled and cut into chunks (optional)
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients and cook over medium heat for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat and eat!
Note: Can use 2 cans of pork instead of 1 pork and 1 beef. Can use 4-6 chicken thighs or other chicken pieces cooked and cut up in small pieces instead of canned chicken.
Note 2: Try cooking in crock pot all day.