Spinach & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Good enough for company!
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1/2 lb ground pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 pkg. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 onion, chopped and sauteed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 32 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded italian four cheese blend
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large pasta sauce of your choice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again. Seperate shells on wax paper.
Combine remaining ingredients, except spaghetti sauce, in a large bowl and mix well.
Fill each pasta shell with filling.
Place in a baking dish and top with sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees until heated through, about 45 minutes.
To freeze: Freeze before baking.
You may freeze individually wrapped shells without sauce, or freeze sauce-topped shells in baking dish.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Fudge Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Smoked Beef Brisket Rub 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Pull-a-parts * 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- White Bean Dip with Garlic and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Gumbo, Seitan Sausages, Grilled... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Iceberg Lettuce and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)