Sole Fillets "En Papillote"
- 4 6-ounce cole fillets, washed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 6 green onions, washed, ends removed, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
Preheat oven to 400*. In a small bowl, mix wine and lemon juice. Cut either parchment or foil into 4 rectangles, 12x14 inches each. Arrange each fillet in the center of one half of the foil or parchment, topping with the tomato and green onion. Pour 1 tablespoon of wine/lemon mixture over fish and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste. Fold the remaning half of foil or parchment over fish and seal the package by folding in the edges. Cook the packages in oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve in open pouches sprinkle with fresh chives.