Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor (Frank's) Redhot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, in water, drained (can use cooked rotisserie chicken from deli- pinch off bone into small pieces)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
mix in salad dressing, (Frank's) Redhot Sauce & cheese.
Stir in chicken.
Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
Serve with crackers or vegetables.