Disney Food Recipe: Chef Mickey's Breakfast Pizza
- One 12-inch precooked pizza shell
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
Step 3: In a medium bowl, blend the mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar cheeses.
Step 4: In another small bowl, add in the heavy cream. Add eggs. Add Salt and Pepper. With a fork, beat together the eggs and combine ingredients:
Step 5: Add egg mixture to your blended cheeses and mix together with fork.
Step 6: Immediately, to avoid clumping, transfer the cheese mixture to the pizza shell and spread evenly around the crust.
Step 7: Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Step 8: Cut into pizza slices and serve hot!