- 1 pkg pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup english toffee baking bits or toffee chips
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 c butterscotch chips, melted
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cooking time 55mins
heat oven to 350
Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle with 1/2 dup of the toffee bits.
Bake for 16-18 min or until golden brown\
Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, egg and vanilla untol well blended. add melted butterscoth chips, blend well.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over crust, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup toffee bits and chocolate chips.
Bake additional 20-25 mins or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Cool for 10 mins. run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.