Garlic Mozzarella Chicken and Noodles
Fat: 40 g
Carb: 45 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 50 g
- 6 oz extra wide egg noodles
- 1 2 to 2 1/4 lb purchased roasted chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups milk or light cream
- 1/2 slice white or wheat bread
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 F. Bring 6 cups salted water to boiling; add noodles. Cook 10 mins or until tender; drain.
2. Remove chicken from bones. Discard skin and bones; shred chicken. In saucepan, combine chicken, peas, garlic, and milk; heat through. Cover and keep warm.
3. In blender, process bread into coarse crumbs. Transfer to small bowl; add 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 2 Tbsp melted butter.
4. Stir noodles and remaining mozzarella into hot chicken mixture. Heat and stir until bubbly. Top with bread crumb mixture. Bake 5 mins or until top begins to brown. Divide into 4 dishes. Serve.
You'll also love
- Meatloaf (Bob Evans Sausage) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mussels a la Portuguese 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Shallot Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie with sweetened... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joey's Baked Macaroni 0/5 (0 Votes)