Triple Layer Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 pkg (200g) flaked cocnut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg (300 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350°F or 325°F for glass dish. In 13x9 inch baking pan, melt in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter, mix together and press into pan. Top evenly with coconut, then sweetened condensed milk. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. In small saucepan over low heat, melt chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes; chill. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes 36 bars.