Creamy Turkey Pot Pies (Pepperidge Farms)
Convenient products like puff pastry shells, frozen vegetables and cream of mushroom soup allow you to whip-up mouthwatering, individual pot pies in less than an hour. They make a great weeknight dinner
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from pepperidgefarm.com
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry "tops", if desired.