Ready in just 30 minutes, this appetizer is sure to be a hit. Crabmeat is mixed with cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and mustard and heated until bubbly...it's irresistible.
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Pepperidge Farm® Golden Butter Distinctive Crackers or Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pepperidgefarm.com
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the cream cheese, crabmeat, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and Worcestershire in a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with the paprika.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with the crackers.