Chicken Marinated in Garlic Oil
- 1/2 cup Garlic Oil
- 2 lemons, cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 to 10 pieces
In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine garlic oil and cloves, lemons, parsley, and chicken. Shake to coat and let sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
Preheat oven 450 degrees. Transfer garlic cloves, lemons, and chicken to a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and roast until skin is golden and chicken is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Meatloaf (Bob Evans Sausage) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mussels a la Portuguese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Shallot Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie with sweetened... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRATIN OF SWEETBREADS WITH GARLIC 0/5 (0 Votes)