Key Lime Pie
- 9 " graham cracker pie crust
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lime peel
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Whipped Cream (optional)
Adapted from iwashyoudry.com
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Brush the graham cracker pie crust with the lightly beaten egg white, then bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
Meanwhile combine the egg yolks, key lime juice, lime peel, sweetened condensed milk, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth. Pour into the prepared crust.
Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
Chill in fridge for at least three hours, then serve with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- "Basic Thanksgiving Turkey" (Food... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted Pepper Potato Soup 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken And Roasted Garlic Lasagna 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Banana Bars with Butter-Rum... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Chili and garlic rubbed pork... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Sparkling Lavender Lemonade 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow... 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Holiday Lime Cooler Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)