BUFFALO BLEU SKILLET SHRIMP PO’ BOYS
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 3 tbsp crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 36-40 medium shrimp, cleaned
- 4 split and lightly toasted French rolls, tops attached
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine hearts or iceberg lettuce
Spread: Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Shrimp: Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining butter and hot sauce. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Pour into skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes, just until shrimp are done, stirring often. Remove from heat and drain.
To assemble, spread toasted sides of rolls with spread. Add 9-10 shrimp to each. Top each with 1/2 cup lettuce. Serve immediately.