Grilled Fish Tacos
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 white fish fillets,(tilapia, snapper) 1 1/2 lb. thawed
- juice of 1 lime, divided
- 1/2 tsp. adobo seasoning (spanish seasoning salt)
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 (10 inch) flour torillas
- 1/4 cup Deli artichoke & spinach dip
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill
- place water and butter in medium saucepan; cover and bring to a boil on high for rice
- Chop cilantro (leaves only)
- Cut fish in lengthwise into 1 inch wide strips
Squeeze juice of one-half line ( 1/2 tbsp) over fish; sprinkle both sides of fish with adobo. Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir rice in boiling water, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until water is absorbed.
Place cabbage and cilantro in medium bowl. Squeeze juice of remaining one-half lime (1/2 tbsp) over cabbage, stir to coat and set aside.
Place fish on grill, close lid and cook 3-4 minutes until fish is 145 degrees.
Heat torillas in microwave folling directions.
Spread 1 tbsp. artichoke dip over each tortilla. Add fish strips down center; top with cabbage mixture, salsa and olives. Fold lower edge of tortilla up over filling, fold right side over, and then roll tightly. Fliff rice with fork and serve.