Chicken Breast with White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce
An ultra tasty recipe that calls for white wine in a buttery creamy mushroom sauce.
Tips: The best way to clean mushrooms is to brush them off with a clean kitchen towel. Also, when purchasing whole white button mushrooms at the store, choose a box that has the cleanest mushrooms as some of them are dirtier than others.
This recipe is prepared using the 9-3/4" open skillet from the EarthPan Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-piece Cookware Set (K39123).
- 4 chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil (for chicken)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (for sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Before cooking the chicken, brush each breast with oil and season with salt and pepper. In a large, nonstick pan over medium heat, sauté the chicken for 1-2 minutes until golden on each side. Place the chicken on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
To make the sauce, add the olive oil and mushrooms to the same skillet and cook for 2 minutes until the mushrooms soften. Add the stock and wine and simmer for about 4 minutes. Add the cream, then cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Pizza Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup With Bacon,... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken Breast with... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)