Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
Cranberry cream cheese spread is super easy to make when you are short on time and have to make something last minute for your gathering. You can serve this delicious spread with crackers or bread. Yum!
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Assorted crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended.
Chill until serving. Serve with crackers and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mulberry Jam 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cherry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- *Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry Walnut White Fudge 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- West African Peanut Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crescent Mummy Dogs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Bacon Brunch Scones with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)