Bread Cilantro salsa
East Bay Crab Grille EHT NJ
- 1 large bunch cilantro tough stems trimmed
- 2 green onions, cut into 2in pieces
- 1 Tablespoon malt or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French Or Italian Bread, warmed
1. Rinse Cilantro; drain.. In food processor pulse cilantro & green onions until coarsely chopped. Transfer mixture to a small serving bowl.
2. Stir in vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, hot pepper sauce, salt, , and 2 tablespoons water. Cover & refrigerate salsa up to 2 days if not serving right away.
3. Slice bread & serve.