Dilled Potato Salad with Feta
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill or 1 Tbsp. dried drill
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese.
Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil. Cook 25 to 30 minutes or just until tender; drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters.
Whisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes.
Stir in chopped bell pepper, cucumber, and green onions; add cheese and toss to combine. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.