- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers
- 1 cup sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 T dark rum
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
Combine wafer crumbs, sugar, nuts, corn syrup and rum with your hands. Mix until ingredients are well combined. The mixture will be stiff and sticky.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
If desired, roll in sprinkles again just before wrapping each ball individually in plastic wrap or before serving.