Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Quick, easy, healthy and delicious fish recipe!
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Butter; melted
- 2 Tbs Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Tbs Capers
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Mix butter, lemon juice, garlic, capers, parsley, oregano and pepper. Place filets in a glass baking dish. Poke holes in the filets and pour butter mixture over the top of the fish. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 5 hours.
Heat oven to 375 degrees and cook for 30 minutes total. Broil on high for the last 5 minutes.
You can also grill this dish for a change of pace.
You'll also love
- Triple citrus glazed salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tom's mushroom burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus and Oregano Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Garlic Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Beef Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)