Vegtable Potato Chowder
I double this recipe
(recipe called for all fat free items)
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can (14 3/4oz) cream style corn
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces
- I added seasoned salt and multiple other spices
In large saucepan, combine potatoes, broth, carrots and onion; bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered 10-15 minutes or until vegetables tender.
Add corn, milk, cheese, mushrooms, bacon bits and pepper; cook and stir for 4-6 min. or until heated through.