Cajun Baked Catfish
Cajun baked catfish is a scrumptious recipe that comes together in under 30 minutes for a dish that you can confidently serve to your friends or family any night of the week. Filled with the flavors of fresh lemon, dried spices, and spicy cayenne pepper, this recipe pairs well with fluffy rice pilaf, creamy mashed potatoes, or roasted assorted vegetables.
- 2 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon macadamia oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix together garlic, shallot, paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, thyme, and salt in a cup or bowl; spread oil evenly on a sheet of aluminum foil. Place catfish fillets on the sheet of foil.
Top evenly with spice mixture and lemon juice. To close foil packet, bring two opposite long sides of foil up to meet center, fold edges over twice.
Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Baked Shredded Carrots 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread-Machine Zucchini Loaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Devils on Horseback or... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Ham 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Steelhead Trout With... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Meat Sauce - Instant... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Low Carb White Birthday Cake 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake 3.8/5 (81 Votes)