White Blizzard Chocolate Martini
- 4 ounces of Absolut Vanil vodka
- shopping list
- 1 ounce of clear Creme de Cacao shopping list
- 2 ounce of Godet White chocolate liqueur shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes shopping list
- 2 freezing martini glasses shopping list
Add the vodka to a shaker half full of cracked ice.
Shake vigorously for a full minute.
Add the white chocolate liqueur, and Creme de Cacao.
Swirl the shaker for another full minute, and then let it rest for a minute.
Strain your martini into the freezing martini glasses.
Each glass gets half of the coconut flakes.
Stir each martini gently to start the blizzard!