Ladyfinger ice cream cake
- 2 pkg. (3 oz each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) toffee bits
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
Arrange ladyfingers around the edge and on the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Spoon vanilla ice cream into prepared pan. Top with a third of the ice cream topping and toffee bits. Freeze 20 mins. Repeat layers, using chocolate and coffee ice creams (pan will be full). Freeze overnight or until firm.