Cranberry Walnut White Fudge
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, bring the sugar, sour cream and remaining butter to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 15 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Fold in walnuts and cranberries. Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cool.
3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (885 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)