Orange-Cranberry Tossed Salad
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
1. For candied cranberries, place cranberries in a baking pan; sprinkle with sugar. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
2. Place in a single layer on a greased aluminum foil; cool for at least 30 minutes.
3. For salad dressing, combine the orange juice, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Just before serving, toss the lettuce, oranges and dressing in a large bowl. Sprinkle with candied cranberries.
You'll also love
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple-Feta Tossed Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Watermelon Lime Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mulberry Buckle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lime and Coconut Milk Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Jim's Cranberry Blueberry Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bourbon & Orange Smash 5/5 (1 Votes)