Burgundy Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 onion,thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 (.75)ounce packet dry brown gravy mix
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Place pork in a 9x13 in. baking dish and sprinkle meat with salt,pepper and garlic powder.Top with onion & celery,and pour wine over all.
3.Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
4. When done baking,remove meat from baking dish,and place on a serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices,and stir until thickened.Slice meat,and cover with the gravy.