Scrambled Egg Muffins
These aren't your ordinary muffins--they're made with plenty of eggs, a little milk, cheese, spinach, tomato, basil, and only a little flour, spooned into muffin cups.
- 9 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1/3 cup Skim Milk
- 1/3 cup Spelt Flour, or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup 2% Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 Small Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add the rest of your ingredients and mix it all together. Add spoonfuls of the mixture to a nonstick muffin tin or a tin sprayed with nonstick coating. I used a 1/4 C measuring cup to transfer the mixture. Pop them in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.