Fruit and Swiss Dip
1 Serving (1 Tablespoon)Calories 70(Calories from Fat 45),Total Fat 5g(Saturated Fat 3g,),Cholesterol 15mg;Sodium 40mg;Total Carbohydrate 3g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 2g),Protein 2g
- 1 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with pineapple
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or apple juice
1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spread in ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
2 Bake at 375°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with apple or pear wedges and crackers.