Green Bean Shallots
Per 1/2-cup serving: 107 cal, 7g fat (1g sat), 12g carbs, 181mg mg sodium, 4g fiber, 2g protein.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
While water is heating, pour olive oil into a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add shallots. Reduce heat to a medium-low and sauté until shallots are soft, about 10 minutes. Add chicken broth, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; stir well. Remove from heat.
Add green beans to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain. Toss beans with shallot mixture. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Screwdriver 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Shrimp Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHRIMP & BACON STUFFED BABY... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage, Corn Bread and Chestnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Country Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken with Pears,... 0/5 (0 Votes)