By beach cook
1. When Cooking: Add at Beginning for Mild Taste. Add at End for Strong
2. Mince by Hand with Knife, Add Pinch Sea Salt to Enhance Flavor.
3. Add Garlic & EVOO to COLD Pan, Set Heat to Medium then Saute.
4. Garlic Oil: 4 Cloves Minced, 1/3C EVOO Add To Saucepan Medium Heat
2-5 Minutes until Sizzles. Transfer to Small Bowl Add Salt & Spread
5. Roasted Garlic: Top Off Head, Add EVOO Wrap in Foil Tight. 425F 30-45
Minutes. Squeeze Out, Add EVOO & Salt.
Mild taste add at beginning.
Strong taste add at end.
6. Micro Way Whole Garlic 20 Seconds to Peel.
- Garlic Cloves