Tater Tot Muffins
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen mini tater tots, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups fine-shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided use
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray standard-sized muffin tins with vegetable oil.
Break each tater tot in half. Combine tater tots, diced onions, cream of celery soup, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, sour cream, butter, bacon bits, and chives.
Compress potato mixture into prepared muffin pans, pressing firmly, and place on a rimmed cookie sheet. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until nicely browned. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.