Sakes Alive Chocolate Fudge Bars
- Crisco Butter Flavor No-stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 larg eff
- 2 - 7.4 oz packages Martha White chocolate chip muffin mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 - 14 oz can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 - 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 350F. Coat a 13X9" pan with non-stick cooking spray. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
Stir in muffin mix and oats. Reserve one cup of mixture. Put remaining mixture into prepared pan.
Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts. Spread over muffin mixture to edge of pan. Drop reserved oat mixture by teaspoonfuls over chocolate mixture.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.