- 1 (17 1/4 oz.) pkg. frozen puff pastry, thaw
- 1 (4.25 oz.) jar champagne mustard, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto ham
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Place 1 pastry sheet on work surface. Spread half of mustard evenly over pastry.
Combine cheese, oregano, and garlic powder; sprinkle half of cheese mixture over mustard. Arrange half of prosciutto slices evenly over cheese mixture. Lightly press meat into cheese.
Roll up pastry like a jelly roll, starting at one end and rolling to middle of pastry sheet. Roll up other side until both rolls meet in the middle.
Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Repeat with remaining pastry sheet as above.
Cut rolls crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices. Slice will resemble a curly C or figure 8.
Place slices on lightly greased baking sheets. Brush top with beaten egg.
Bake at 350 F (preheated) oven for 25 minutes or until puffed & golden.
Serve warm or at room temperature.